To avoid annoying late charges your payment must be received at the Utility on or before the due date. So, we make these options available to you.
1. Pay on line - Close to the due date?
Simply click the link to your left and you will be directed to our secure payment gateway where you can pay by credit card, debit card and check.
2. Automated Clearing House (ACH) – You’ll never have to remember to pay your bill again! If you click the link to the left you can download and complete an application that will allow the Utility to pull your payment directly from your bank account each quarter.
3. Secure Drop Box – Available 24 hours a day.
Place your payment and payment stub in the metal depository built into the front wall of the Utility Building. Payments dropped in the depository will get credited to your account the following business day.
4. In Person – Yes, you can still talk to a real person.
Our reception area is staffed Monday through Friday from
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM,
115 Delafield Street – Click here for a map
5. Waukesha State Bank - Effective January 1, 2016, the Waukesha State Bank will no longer accept Waukesha Water Utility payments. Payments can be made on line, at the Water Utility office, or through the U.S. mail.
6. By Mail – in the envelope we provide.
PO Box 1648
Waukesha, WI 53187-1648